Not seeing the Ford Maverick you want in stock? Reserve one today!
Developed for makers and doers, the Maverick pickup presents an impressive combination of versatility,easy customization, roominess and standout style. Its standard hybrid powertrain puts this truck in a class by itself, and its 2.0L EcoBoost® engine option presents additional opportunities to take capability even further.
– Smart interior storage solutions, including doors,
console and rear underseat areas
– Designed-in receiver slots allow owners to custom-tailor or purchase all sorts of
– Features strategically placed slots that provide a multitude of creative options
for easily adjusted DIY solutions
– Located on the vehicle, QR codes provide access to a range of tailoring resources
– Allows owners to connect to what they appreciate most
– Includes a long list of Ford signature standard and available technologies
For those who need and appreciate the power of EcoBoost, the 2.0L engine presents impressive power stats, along with the option to add capability-enhancing features and packages. When selected, the 2.0L EcoBoost engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission, and the combination delivers:
• 250 horsepower(1)
• 277 lb.-ft. of torque(1)
It also offers up:
• 1,500-lb. max. payload,(2) standard
– Think of that as thirty-seven 40-lb. bags
• 2,000-lb. max. towing capacity,(3) standard
– Enough to handle a wide range of
• 4,000-lb. max. towing capacity,(4) available
– A great option for those who need
enhanced trailering capabilities
– Requires the available 4K Tow Package
The Maverick 2.0L EcoBoost also serves up some impressive EPA-estimated ratings.
• The FWD model offers an EPA-estimated 30 mpg on the highway(5)
EPA-estimated ratings (mpg)(5)
Ford Maverick 2.0L FWD
Ford Maverick 2.0L AWD
All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) System
The AWD System, available on 2.0L Maverick models, automatically determines the optimal amount of front and rear torque to send to the wheels based on road/trail conditions.
It has the capability to send up to 100% of available torque to the rear wheels
Includes AWD Disconnect, that disengages the rear driveline when not needed to reduce drag
All Maverick models feature Selectable Drive Modes that allow owners to easily set preferences to road/ trail conditions. On models equipped with the FX4
Off-Road Package, capability is enhanced even further. Package-specific modes include: Normal, Slippery, Tow/Haul, Mud/Ruts and Sand
When combined with FX4, this available package further includes:
• Trailer brake controller
• Transmission oil cooler
• 3.81:1 final drive ratio
For the more spirited adventurers, the FX4 Off-Road Package is available on XLT and LARIAT models equipped with the 2.0L EcoBoost and AWD. This exciting package enhances capability and adds a distinctive look with the addition of functional elements that include:
• 17-inch unique aluminum wheels
• All-terrain (A/T) tires
– Feature an open-tread design and reinforced sidewalls, ideal for off-road trails
– Aggressive A/T tires are also available
• Exposed front tow hooks
• “FX4 Off-Road” box side decals
• Trailer hitch receiver with 4-pin connector
• 6.5-inch productivity screen in instrument cluster
– Standard on LARIAT, added to XLT
– Includes Off-Road display in cluster
• Hill Descent Control™
– Allows the driver to set and maintain vehicle speed while descending steep grades on various surface conditions
• High-capacity radiator
• Upgraded cooling fan
• Skid plates to protect underbody components
Your results may vary. Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and
may not be achieved simultaneously.
(2) Max. payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration.
See label on door jamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
(3) Maximum towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories or
number of passengers. Horsepower, torque, payload and towing are independent
attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.
(4) Available 4K towing with available 2.0L Ecoboost engine and available
4K Tow Package. Max. towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration,
accessories and number of passengers.
(5) Actual mileage will vary.