#1 Volume Ford EV Dealer in WA. Talk to our 5 Star EV Experts Today
In the 2021 model year, we welcomed King Ranch,® Timberline and Enthusiast ST to the impressive list of Explorer offerings. America’s all-time
best-selling SUV!(1) For the 2022 Ford Explorer year, we are welcoming
ST-Line to the mix and have adjusted and refined the series offerings again to enhance the broad appeal of Explorer even further!
The option to pick a 2nd-row configuration at no additional charge
– Whether captain’s chairs or bench seat, the no-cost decision is up to you!
• Upgraded standard aluminum wheel added
to Base Explorer
• The hot XLT Sport Appearance Package now features:
– New Ebony bolster trim on its seats
– Gloss black mirror caps
• On King Ranch and Platinum models:
– The Premium
Technology Package is now standard
For off-road adventure-oriented customers who demand an enhanced level of capability, Timberline takes to the trail like no other Explorer.(3) Its unique design, inside and out, is complemented by standard 4WD, rugged off-road suspension, 3.58 TORSEN® limited-slip rear axle, 8.7 inches of ground clearance and technologies that take this Explorer in all sorts of new directions.