Enjoy $500 in Student & Graduate Bonus Cash
We know tuition and books are expensive. That’s why we developed the College Student Purchase Program. College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentive, plus great rates when you purchase or lease a new Ford or Lincoln vehicle.
Contact me to see if you qualify for 0% financing. All financing pending final bank approval.
Sign up below and show proof of student eligibility to receive $500 off a new vehicle purchase or lease!
Note: By completing this registration form, students will be pre-registered and opted-in to receive information for the College Student Purchase Program.
This registration applies to residents of the United States and only applicable to sales in the USA.
Current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle and take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 2, 2018, are eligible. Special-order vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 2, 2018. Vehicles delivered after January 2, 2018, are not eligible for $500 Student Bonus Cash. See dealer for eligible vehicles and complete details.
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Undergraduate student is enrolled full-time OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School (Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours during the semester prior to the sale date, the current semester and/or the semester following the sale date) and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in “good academic standing” (academic standing may be noted on the student’s term grade report).OR
- Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 2, 2018 (Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date).OR
- Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program (Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 1 class or an equivalent of 3 credit hours during the semester prior to the sale date, the current semester and/or the semester following the sale date).*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses), English as a second language courses, internships, apprenticeships and residencies do not qualify.Documents required:1. Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma
2. Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement (Only required if the student is the co-buyer)
Program Dates: January 4, 2017 thru January 2, 2018
Model year 16/17/18 vehicles are eligible. See dealer for complete details.
Proof of Student Eligibility:
- Proof of enrollment status in a minimum of 2 classes or 6 credit hours (i.e. copy of current class schedule, copy of term grade report, letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating student is currently enrolled and in good academic standing, etc.).OR
- For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2017, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples above). Letters of Intent will be accepted for incoming college freshmen. Letters of Intent are valid for no more than 6 months.OR
- Copy of diploma.OR
- Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned. (If letter states anticipated or future graduation date, student must have completed all requirements for graduation)OR
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.